Frosted Luminaries



I have seen several different crafts using Epsom salts to embellish holiday décor. I wanted to give it a try and here is what the result was.







I got the glassware from the thrift store for a quarter each.




Color your epsom salts with 2-3 drops of food coloring.




Mix together and get all clumps out. Let mixture dry for about an hour.



Cover your glassware with your favorite adhesive.




Roll adhesive covered glass into colored Epsom salts.



Allow them to dry a couple of hours. Coat with gloss sealer several times. Add your candles and enjoy!

Related Posts

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea and would like to re-post, I will give your blog and you the credit. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

About Amanda

Instagram



Featured In

Featured In
Prince William Living Magazine

Follow @Instagram